Suppressed desire and panic.

Joseph Farrell jlfarr495 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 7 17:46:40 CET 2000

Fluks, H.W:

 As some people probably know, in the USA all doors in
 public buildings must open to the outside. The USA
had  a law about that after many people died in a
burning   hotel, because they couldn't leave through
the door.   This was somewhere in the 1920s, I think.

I believe that this may have been the Coconut Grove
nightclub fire in Boston in the early '40's. One
victim was the famous cowboy star, Buck Jones, the
star of many movies (and comic books!).

 Joe Farrell