Picsou #347 is out

François Willot willot.francois at ec-lille.fr
Fri Dec 8 21:44:29 CET 2000

I'll list here the contents of the latest Picsou issue. (As always, I write
down titles by memory so there may be some spelling errors here and there!)

- Christmas pin-up by Don Rosa
http://www2.ec-lille.fr/willot/scans/064D.JPG
- Christmas for Shacktown, by Carl Barks
- Donald's best Christmas, Firestone Christmas Giveaway 1945, very rare,
unpublished in France
- amazing examples of Duck paintings in the style of Bruegel, Klint, Titien
et al. I think they were made by Italian artists working in the school of
Giovan Battista Carpi.
- Don Rosa 2001, illustration by Don Rosa for Chapter 10 bis of The Life of
Scrooge
This story made especially for Picsou will appear next February.
- Aku Ankka cover by Don Rosa with Donald, Panchito and Joe Carioca. I was
told Don's "The 3 Caballeros" will be published in issue 351.
http://www2.ec-lille.fr/willot/scans/fr-pm347-newsLOS.jpg
- Santa Stormy's visit, FCG 1946, by Carl Barks - rare, unpublished in
France
- Three Good Little Ducks, FCG 1947, by Carl Barks, rare, unpublished in
France
- Toyland, FCG 1948, by Carl Barks, rare, unpublished in France
- Donald's New Toys , FCG 1949, by Carl Barks, rare, unpublished in France
- The Runaway Train, WDC 195, ten-pager by Carl Barks
- Al Taliaferro daily strip
- Carl Barks and the Christmas Spirit, one page editorial about Christmas
for Shacktown

  Francois
  http://www2.ec-lille.fr/willot/coa/cgi-bin/search.uk.php