FABIO, FERNANDO: Enchanted Mill

Fabio Blanco longtom at oeste.com.ar
Sun Dec 10 20:37:27 CET 2000

Eta Beta:
             Tante grazie, carissimo!!!! I'll put my eye on the Tony Strobl
comics. I didn't know that he was one of my favorites ;)

I know that that comic was based in a popular tale, and maybe (I think) far
related to Kalevala. Because, thanks to you too, Mike Pohjola...

Be seeing you

Fabio Blanco (happy with his new pins of Scrooge and the nephews)
Bonvolu postu al: longtom at oeste.com.ar