R: About KOMIX articles

Luca Boschi cnotw at zen.it
Thu Dec 14 00:01:20 CET 2000

Hi!

> From: "Apostolis Trikourakis" <komix at compulink.gr>
>
>> So, can we forgive them?
>
> The day when they'll credit all the stolen works... maybe :-)
> That wouldn't be difficult, they'd just need to provide an index for old
> articles, giving all due credits.

I totally agree with Francesco. But ONLY when they'll credit all (included
what they did in the past years - and since I think that this is
impossible...).
It wouldn't have been difficult, since those credits were  WELL PRINTED in
the original version that they translated. Really strange that they
translated ALL the other stuff and NOT the credits.

Very lousy job.

Luca