Which comic do you like more?

Arthur de Wolf arthur at westbrabant.net
Mon Dec 18 19:47:42 CET 2000

Hi,

KRITON wrote:
> I wonder how this top-10 affects the statistics, as it sort of invites
> visitors to click on the top items, especially the first.

Yes it does. I still like to show the top-10 on the first page, though. I
must say that I didn't show the actual top-10 (of countries & comics) on the
site at ALL until about 2 weeks after I started counting. I remember Picsou
was on number one at that time (it now moved down to number 9) and comics
that weren't in the top-10 before now are.

Kind regards,

Arthur de Wolf
DCW: http://www.wolfstad.com/dcw