Pedro y Pablo

Fabio Blanco longtom at oeste.com.ar
Sat Dec 30 07:55:53 CET 2000

This is a question but a wish, too... I just read in the Picsou mag #342 the
Barks history about Ponce de Leon and the fountain of the youth...  And I am
(like always) fascinated with the imagination of Unca Carl, but...

I need more... I want know what did happens with the two spanish soldiers,
Pedro and Pablo. After the last page, I did wish make a call to Don Rosa and
make it the question direct to he: "Hey, Don, what they did go? To Spain? To
Duckburg? They did need adventures? C'mon Don, tell me. Sure you know!" ;)

But maybe somebody thinks all this before me... and make some history about
too... Or not?

Saludos a todos!
Fabio
Bonvolu postu al: longtom at oeste.com.ar