Carl's Birthday

Michael Naiman mnaiman1 at home.com
Thu Feb 3 05:26:52 CET 2000

Dear ML readers,

As surly as February rolls around every year, March follows and it is
time to celebrate Carl Barks' birthday again!
I will be collecting cards, letters, and emails and sending them along
to Carl.

Knowing how long overseas mail takes to reach the States, I thought that
I'd give everyone enough notice in advance.
Especially for you last minute procrastinators (and you know who you
are!!!!)

My goal this year is to have 100 different messages from around the
world.
I know that Carl will appreciate the correspondence.

Please send mail to:

Michael Naiman
PO Box 151029
San Diego, CA