Willot: Brazilian stories

Arthur Faria Jr. arthurfaria at projesom.com.br
Mon Feb 7 06:49:18 CET 2000

Hi!
I'm delurking after reading this message from Francois:

>Fernando Ventura:
>>Yes, Brazil production off Disney Comics return with new histories,
>>that i'll be exported to various countries!

>I'm very glad to here about this. I've always considered that the
>Brazilian stories from the 80s and early 90s were some of the best
>Disney comics produced!

    It's true, Brazilian local production returned in March,
1999, and I'm *sure* I happily reported it to DcML at that time: Abril Jovem
ordered me new Joe Carioca short stories then; now, almost one year
after, they want Donald and Mickey stories
"for export". I'm writing them right now! I hope you Francois and all of you
interested in Brazilian stories be reading them soon... :-)

  -- Arthur.