life story of Scrooge

Fluks, H.W. H.W.Fluks at research.kpn.com
Mon Feb 7 20:53:31 CET 2000

Did someone already answer this? I don't remember.

Abdulmonem Abbas asked (Monday, December 20, 1999 9:09 PM):

> Hi every one ... I longing to read the life story of scrooge,
> but I don't
> know how can I get/buy them( in English version) , and I
> don't know their
> codes.. so please help me ??

A listing of all the stories and covers that can be regarded part of the
"Life of Scrooge" can be found on the web at:
http://members.xoom.com/bolderbast/lifeo.html

This page contains all known reprints in all countries. If the layout of the
index puzzles you, or if you can't reach the web, I can give you more
explanation in private mail.

--Harry.
Harry Fluks, Leidschendam, Nederland
I.N.D.U.C.K.S. - the Disney comics database
mailto:inducks at comic.com
http://here.is/inducks