Journal de Mickey

Frank Stajano fstajano at uk.research.att.com
Thu Feb 10 22:02:15 CET 2000

Someone I don't know sent me the following query in private mail. Sounds a
bit like an investor, and I don't care much for that race (so ignore the
bit about value). On the other hand he might just like the comics (there's
always hope), so if anyone has any info on the comic itself please reply to
the list since that's always interesting anyway.

  Frank (http://i.am/filologo.disneyano/)  http://www.uk.research.att.com/~fms/