The only stupid query is the one that doesn't get queried. :D

M. Mitchell Marmel marmelmm at drexel.edu
Fri Feb 11 15:04:27 CET 2000

At 7:57 PM +0700 2/11/00, Arie Fachrisal wrote:
>Both Archontis and Fluks sez somethin' like this
> > are not elements of my relevant sample space. :-)  QED :-)
>What's QED???

Quod erat demonstrandum - [literally, which had to be shown] which
was to be proved.

(http://depthome.brooklyn.cuny.edu/classics/englatin.htm)

-MMM-

M. Mitchell Marmel                \ Scattered, smothered, covered, chunked,
Drexel University                  \ whipped, beaten, chained and pierced.
Department of Materials Engineering \ *THE BEST HASHBROWNS IN THE WORLD!*
Fibrous Materials Research Center    \   marmelmm at drexel.edu