Back

Anders Christian Sivebaek acsive at mail.mira.dk
Wed Feb 16 17:18:11 CET 2000

Hi
I was just in Holland for a visit at a member here, and meanwhile Don
writes a great allegory on the situations we talked about here...
(issue 80) I laughed a bit, and realized that might be what's going to
happen...

I don't know what average age the readers have at the moment, but in
march last year I wrote and article about the weekly, and I told, which
I had seen in the press release that half the readers are above 18...
how can that be? are those the parents that read the comic? If half the
readers are above 18 how can the magazine be mostly for 10-13 year
olds? some rating or %-calculating went wrong here...

A. C. Sivebaek
acsive at mail.mira.dk