Cavazzano's signatures

Frank Stajano fms at uk.research.att.com
Thu Feb 17 16:30:20 CET 2000

On Wed, 16 Feb 2000 Alexgoe at aol.com wrote:
> I'd like to know if somewhere for instance on the net exists a
> list of the stories in which Giorgio Cavazzano has hidden his
> signatures or if someone knows some stories with these sig-
> natures.

I think the most complete such list appears in the book on Cavazzano
edited by Luca Boschi (see details on my web page -- or indeed yours ;-)).
I remember even contributing some of these identifications (ie. little GCs
here and there) to Luca via email while he was preparing the book.

MARCO: of course these things could fruitfully be pulled back into
fsb/inducks story comments if they haven't already, right?

    Frank   (filologo disneyano)  http://www.uk.research.att.com/~fms