Wagner

Anders Christian Sivebaek acsive at mail.mira.dk
Thu Jan 6 19:57:06 CET 2000

Hi
We are very helpfull here:-) The fact that I got 5 replies out of 8 in
one of the newest digest, and more in the following to my question
about Tarzan tells that we help when we can.
In another case I helped myself though: Some weeks ago I told about
the danish publication of Kalevala ... I complained about the
reference: "Rosa used this music-example before" which they said,
but they  didn't tell where... But that was just typical, maybe they
didn't bother find it? Or maybe it was in the origianl comments, but
they took it out??

So Louhi plays Wagner. and who else? the lorry-driver who
Gladstone meats in Don's jubilee-story for him, The sign of the
Triple Distle-fink.

BTW I hope this mail looks okay? No annoying line-shifts?

A. C. Sivebaek
acsive at mail.mira.dk