DD big little books

Rodney w bowcock jr. rodney-selfhelpbikeco at juno.com
Sun Jan 16 19:32:06 CET 2000

A friend of the family gave me a couple Big Little Books today and I want
to know if anyone knows anything about them.  The Disney titles I
recieved are
MM:  Adventures in OuterSpace
DD:  The Fabulous Diamond Fountain
DD:  Volcano Valley (obviously not by Barks)
DD:  Luck of the Ducks

Particularly I want to know who wrote and drew these.  I know Carl
Fallburg is credited with writing a couple of them, and The Fabulous
Diamond Mountain looks like Jack Manning drew it, but that's all I can
tell.  Any info about these and the Roadrunner, Bugs Bunny, and Woody
Woodpecker books I've found would be appreciated.  Since this is mostly
off topic feel free to e-mail me privatly.

~~~Rodney.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.