Walt Disney Comics - 1990 to 1993

Andrew Harris andrewpaulharris at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 19 00:27:19 CET 2000

The Disney Comics I especially collect are the ones that were published
in-house by the Walt Disney Company from June 1990 to July 1993.  I have
around ninety of the nearly 250 they published.  I am really interested in
getting hold of some more, especially the DuckTales, Uncle Scrooge ones, and
some of the mini-series eg TaleSpin, Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast.
I have a chart showing the ones I have and the ones I want, which I could
send someone if they think they can help me out.  Or is there somewhere I
can get back issues from?  Can anyone help?