"Dr. Archontis Pantsios" : Signing off from Greece

Gary Pantzer gpantzer at ny.tds.net
Wed Jan 19 11:36:25 CET 2000

The good Dr writes in #54 DCML that he will be in Binghamton for
a period of time this year. I invite him to contact me after he has
settled in. I lived in that part of the state for some years and still
get there on rare occasions. I now live about 2 hours away, but
it would be worth a trip one day to meet another duck fan. Maybe
we could swap some issues (as well as opinions).
Gary Pantzer
Oneida, NY
(where we are freezing our pin-feathers off right now)