Santiago : The Spainyerds

Eta Beta pflip at tiscalinet.it
Wed Jan 19 12:47:03 CET 2000

Hi, Santiago

>Could anyone having the original version (in English) of DR's "His majesty,
>McDuck" quote for me the the paragraph in which the English chief tells
>Cornelius Coot the reasons why the invading army are threatening the hill?

Caption:
"I askt the British commander whut got them Spainyerds s'all-fired riled
up!"

Commander:
"This tiny hill is the only bit of land west of the Louisiana purchase
that Spain doesn't own! King Ferdinand has vowed to take it!"

Now, what does the Spanish version say ? :-)

Cheers

Eta Beta
(yet another language freak, but limited to modern western languages :-)