62 - Anni, How to read Donald, and a short story about Barks?! :-)

Anders Christian Sivebaek acsive at mail.mira.dk
Tue Jan 25 17:30:24 CET 2000

Anni
> Please take out of this list...!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wonder how she got on it... it seems she can't even read.
unsubscriptions shoudl be send to another adress!

SØREN
> Can you please
> make a few (many) more scans and in colour?
Okay, just tell me one thing: How do i scan in color from a b/w book??
:-) LOL!

> Please also tell more about no of pages, xapp's etc. You know what it
takes.
Yes, I know what it takes, but I scanned 2 of 3 panels shown in the
... book.
The book is very strange as to references. they do tell where some of
their Barks-panles come from but they write CS in stead of WDC and they
write issue number of a year... and I don't know how to find such
things... This revolution-story
is not refererred (?) at all...

Armando Botto
Your suggestions sounds correct to me... on the other hand how should I
know.
But the word candidati rings some bell. does it mean something about
king in italian?

> I TL 615-A, I TL 616-A (Sep. 1967)
> Paperino e i candidati al CIAO
> /Martina/Carpi/30+28/avventura sudamericana/Paperino; Zio Paperone,
QQQ,
> Cuordipietra Famedoro

> "Adventure in South America"...
definiterly sounds like it!

I hope you find the second part if you want to. I hate it when i can't
read all parts.

Tryg:
> I'll stop there so as not to spoil the story for anyone who cares to
read it, but I have to admit it was quite a surprise to see a story
based on Barks work in this publication--especially one starring Gyro
Gearloose.  I have to wonder what percentage of the readers would be at
all familiar with Barks, and much less Gyro.  >Maybe more than we
think?
This sounds very interesting. Do you have the magazine yourself, or did
you see it somewhere on the net?
I don't think I speak only for myself when saying, that I would like to
see the whole
short story:-)