Anders Christian Sivebaek acsive at mail.mira.dk
Wed Jan 26 14:52:02 CET 2000

I have done what Søren asked for, also that 3rd panel , which is placed
as the first panel. But I don't really get the xpression to see a b/W
movie in color? Do you mean that the world around the TV/Cinema doesn't
turn b/w because you watch that movie? That would be true.
Speaking of B/W movies, I guess some people think they're boring,
because we usually see in color... but many of the best and funnies
movies seem to be b/w.

HANS
If Gladstone changed the Lentils of Babylon in their publication, I
wonder what version Komix used? I have the Komix-publication of the
story (which I can't read), but it looks very nice.

I'm happy to see that Archontis joined us from his new place in NY,
welcome back:-)

Sprea
It did sounds close... but what do we do then?`Do we have any members
from South America  who could take a look at these:

> http://www.geocities.com/FashionAvenue/Mall/5218/howto1.jpg
> http://www.geocities.com/FashionAvenue/Mall/5218/howto2.jpg

AC