Where i can found Joe Carioca?

fernandopventura@uol.com.br fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Wed Jan 26 19:01:56 CET 2000

Someone know something about Disney's brazilians Carioca histories
published in others countries?I now that a few(or no?)off them is found
in italian comics,but there are something in others countries?Speaking
on it,the information in Renato Canini in the creator section is
wrong!He didn't work in plots coming from the Disney Studios, but he
maked his ow comics, writting, drawing and inking them.How i can put a
scan on the net?I have some information in the brazilian production and
i like to speak more about it!Thanks and i'm sorry for my bad
english!