re DD one pager

Nils Lid Hjort nils at math.uio.no
Fri Jan 28 14:28:07 CET 2000

Michael Naiman asks where to find this:
<<Donald is in a car, has an accident, takes a scooter out of the trunk,
has another accident, takes skates out of scooter and proceeds to run
into a phone booth (?)>>
At least I've a clear memory of this page (and of Donald's reasonably
unaffected facial expression, as he skates away, after the two accidents),
by Taliaferro, possibly from one of the Norwegian Taliaferro books.
I can have a look if I find time. -- I suppose there is no well-working
easy-to-use Taliaferro index around, with key words and so on?

Nils Lid Hjort