Somewhere In Italy

Rodney w bowcock jr. rodney-selfhelpbikeco at juno.com
Tue Jul 11 00:07:08 CEST 2000

I find it very interesting to learn that Somewhere In Nowhere is being
released in English by Disney Italy.  Hopefully, sales of the English
version will be high enough for them to realize that people here in the
US are willing to pay the price for English copies of Disney comics.  I
know I would certainly be willing to pay for English versions of Zio
Paperone.

By the way, is the US license still in limbo, or has Diamond given up?
It seems awful for me to say this, but I wouldn't blame them if they did,
at this point.  I'm amazed that Disney honored Carl Barks with a piece on
the Disney Channel, yet they won't even allow stories with the characters
that he created to be published here.  But, I guess that's just more of
the same stupid games that Disney has been playing for the last 10 years
or so.

Rodney Bowcock

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.