DCML digest, Vol 1 #204 - 6 msgs

bhc@primenet.com bhc at primenet.com
Thu Jul 20 20:49:53 CEST 2000

Jan:

>The Indian comic I obtained with the help of an Indian friend is not in
>digest-size, but an oversized comic-book (like the long-cancelled English
>"Mickey and Friends"). It features the same Egmont-stuff like the German
>"Micky Maus", and even a story by Marco Rota. But maybe the size has
>changed in the meantime, the one and only issue I have is from 1996.

I've seen no Disney comics from India, of any vintage, so you're one
up on me there. I've quickly come to the conclusion that my
information, while maybe not inaccurate, is nevertheless limited, so
this seems to be a subject ripe for exploration. And if leads to a
couple of legit options for English readers of Disney comics, hoo-hah!
--
Gary

"I think we're missing a check or balance somewhere." - Wally