issue numbers + Disney by Marvel

Thomas Lauritsen thomas at duckburg.dk
Sat Jun 3 11:27:51 CEST 2000

Would anyone here be able to tell me what the exact cutlines are for
publishing companies of American Disney comic books? Which issue numbers was
published by Goldkey, Whitman, Gladstone 1st run, Disney Comics, Gladstone
2nd run (others?)

I know approxemate numbers for Uncle Scrooge:
? -> #242 Gladstone's 1st run
243 -> app. #280 Disney Comics
app. 285 -> 318 Gladstone's 2nd run

I would like to know this for
-Uncle Scrooge (US Adventures?)
-WDC
-Donald Duck (DD Adventures?) - I know Disney Comics started from #1 with DD
-others if you have them

Another matter:

Does anybody here know anything about Uncle Scrooge issues distributed by
Marvel? I have a couple of issues that are exact copies of the Gladstone
issues - the only thing changed is that where the Gladstone logo is normally
placed it says "Disney Comics distributed by Marvel". I have issues that say
this from US#281 to US#292.

Thanks in advance,
Thomas Lauritsen

--