DCML digest, Vol 1 #164 - 19 msgs

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Tue Jun 6 08:32:39 CEST 2000

From: "Georgios Balanikas MD"
>>>>But I do
see what looks like "Ntov Pooa" mentioned on the cover ... that
>was nice of them. (That's how they spell "Don Rosa" in Greek!)

>>>The spelling of the name  Don Rosa in Greek is: Nton Rossa

I'm sure you're right, but "it's all Greek to me", y'know?  And that second
"o" in my "Pooa" is not really an "o", you don't need to tell me. The fact
is the Greek letters look like they say "Ntov Pooa", not "Nton Rossa" or
anything else. You'll have people thinking there's something wrong with my
eyes!