New Italian Edition of Lo$

Apostolis Trikourakis komix43 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 10 00:31:08 CEST 2000

Harry:

>In this case, it's up to the editors to decide how they advertise a story.

I think you have right to that. But "Last Sled" isn't a Lo$ chapter for
sure.

>But he didn't intend "Of Ducks and Dimes and Destinies" to be part of Lo$
either. Still, most people refer to that story as being "chapter 0".

Not Exactly. You see, Don said in an interview (again) that "Of Ducks, Dimes
and Destinies" is actually the 0 chapter. He didn't say anything about "Last
Sled".

>Not 1967.

Actually the correct year is...1966. That year Carl Barks stop drawing
ducks. So, all the stories are taken place that year (or maybe some years
before)

Apostolis Trikourakis