New Italian Edition of Lo$

Apostolis Trikourakis komix43 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 10 15:56:18 CEST 2000

>>>No, "Last Sled to Dawson" is not a "Lo$" story.

That's my opinion too. Like "The Triple Distelfink", "Last Sled" isn't a Lo$
chapter 'cause take place in "present". Both stories have some flashbacks
but neither "Triple Distelfink" nor "Last Sled" stories take place in the
past.

>>>But why didn't someone wonder why "The Dutchman's Secret" is in that
book?

That's "inexplicable"!!!

>>>why do you keep insisting that I say my stories take place in 1967 or
1966? I have never told anyone that!

Ooops! Sorry about all that. A week ago, I saw in D.U.C.K.hunt a panel with
your sign which was about U.$. "pass away". In the grave I saw the date
"1867-1967: Fortuna Favet Fortibus" (which means "Fate (Luck) helps the
darings", or something like that). It was 1967 when Barks stop drawing
comics. So. I thought that all the stories take place *before* that year.
That;s my fault, sorry again!

>>>But now I must dash! I have some preparations to make for a lil' dinner
party I'm giving tonight here at my place for friends Mike Kaluta, William
Stout and Mark Schultz who are all in Louisville for a model-makers'
convention. (I never said I was not a name-dropper!)

Dinner party, eh? Try to invite all us in DCML!!!

Again, a question for you: What's your plans about Lo$? Are you going to
make many new chapters like "The Cowboy Captain of Cutty Surk"?

Apostolis from the incredible hot and summer Athens!