Scamp questionnaire

Søren Krarup Olesen sko at acoustics.dk
Sun Mar 5 20:20:17 CET 2000

Hi folks.

I would like to thank for the contributions to the Scamp questionnaire
at http://raptus.dk/scamp but we still need the names for many of
the characters in Manuel Gonzales' Scamp univers.

When I was young(er) many of these beautiful Scamp one-pagers were
assembled in books here in Denmark, providing a great alternative to the
usual bedtime stories. The only problem is, that those compilations
were in Danish, and what we are looking for here are the original
English/American names of the subordinare--yet important--characters.

Ole & Søren