Re #104 , welcome, articles

Anders Christian Sivebaek acsive at mail.mira.dk
Tue Mar 7 16:43:03 CET 2000

Welcome to Michal Rolink

Kriton

I'm sorry that the articles in Komix may be too analytical and maybe
repeating themselves

> Do we really need such articles that explain everything,
> leaving nothing to imagination?
I wouldn't say. On the other hand I like the articles in Komix, Picsou
and Gladstone comics better than I like the articles in the dansih
weekly.
The ones in danish may be shortened from the original and as I said
before the references seem to be removed.
I wont go so far as to caling the editor evil (that can hit back at a
place like this I heard), but what he/she does when removing the ref's
is iritating. I don't know if that editor also tranlates or if that's
the job of the actual translator (who's been there since 1992 and does
some brilliant Rosa-translations from time to time)

> After all, you don't see similar articles
> at the end (or, heaven forbid, the beginning) of novels, explaining >
> what it is that you have just read!!!
That is not impossible. In my english edition of the Brave new world by
Huxley, which is unfortunately an editon for educational use, there is
a big analysis of the novel...