Thanks again!

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Sat Mar 11 01:22:05 CET 2000

I like to thanks Anders Sivebaek and Don(again) about the most funny off-topic question that
I ask into this list. In fact I didn't think anymore that this is off-topic, I'm thinking now in speak about it during the rest off my life and off yours, Ha, Ha, HAAAAA! (C'mon Fernando, it is so ridiculous...)
    Putting the stupid things out, I will try to find Mylar here in Brazil, because it is used to preserve photos too(sure, it is paper), so probably there are a place here, in São Paulo, where I can see it. In fact, I never think in guard my comics on the Amazon florest, because I never see the florest!I live, as I say, in São Paulo, so probably my bigger problem is not humidity, is pollution...But I love my city(there are many places to buy old comics).

Thanks again, AGAIN
Fernando!