Mm outwits Phantom Blot

Arie Fachrisal cien2 at cbn.net.id
Tue Mar 21 17:04:30 CET 2000

> From: "Stefan Persson" <reimersholme at hotmail.com>
> Yes, this one ("MM outvists the Phantom Blot" from 1939) is one of the
best
> MM stories I have ever read! More like this is needed!
Yes, the evil grin on Mickey's face when he's running away in a speeding car
IS a sight to be seen and remembered. i really like that part and laugh at
the "gag". it was so nicely done and cute how MM chose to swipe off that
camera from a helpless but somewhat stubborn little girl. i agree with you,
this kind of stories should be done more. there's always a bad side in
ourselves, just how and when depends on the situation. BTW another example
of this should be DD in the Golden Helmet, now that showed me that even
heroes can have a gleam in their eyes;-) So are Dd and the Prof real heroes,
nah...the nephews...nah...one of the nephews actually had a gleam in his eye
and heaven knows what will happen if the helmet wasn't thrown away, might as
well all the characters in the story have gleams in their eyes:-)

Best,
Arie Fachrisal