Boomp Ball

Darrin P. Wolsko dwolsko at nac.net
Fri Mar 31 00:10:03 CEST 2000

Hi all...

    Perhaps you kind folks could help me out.
        My dad and I used to read an Uncle Scrooge Comic - I think it was a digest - with the story "Boomp Ball."  I would very much like to find it and give it to him for father's day.  I was wondering if you know the issue, and would be able to sell it to me, or be able to provide me with information as to whereI could obtain a copy.  I'm not entirely positive it was Uncle Scrooge - It could have been just a scrooge story in another digest.

        Thank you very much.

        Darrin P. Wolsko