Rick Marschall and Virginia Davis in Rome

Luca Boschi cnotw at zen.it
Fri Nov 10 14:23:09 CET 2000

Hi, all!
My friend Rick Marschall (whom you'll know very well, I think), tells me a
very interesting new, that I turn to all the Disney fans in this list. I
quote some lines from his letter...
About the next ExpoCartoon, where Rick shall be hosted...

> (...) I am bringing with me a guest -- Virginia
> Davis, the woman who starred in Disney's first cartoons, "Alice in
> Cartoonland," 1923-24, before Mickey.
>
> I am sure you would like to see her. Is there a chance that you might round
> up some Disney fans / scholars who would like the opportunity to meet and
> talk with her? You might even have an idea for something (understand,
> however, I'm NOT asking you to especially host or fund something... just
> suggest an idea or person who might...).

Well, I don't know if I'll be in Rome, indeed... This meeting seems to be
interesting! Virginia must be very old!

Any ideas?

Ciao!

Luca