TV Guide

Dr. Archontis Pantsios apantsio at ac.anatolia.edu.gr
Thu Nov 16 12:58:20 CET 2000

MARK:

>Today, TV Guide normally costs $1.99. The current issue, at $2.49, is a
>special collectors' issue and is printed with four different cover versions,
>each with a picture of one of the Beatles.

If the four different covers are what make it a "special collector's issue",
then they've been putting out such issues for months now: I spent 8 months
in the U.S. earlier in the year, and I'd notice every week multiple cover
issues since January 2000. If I remember correctly the price was $2.49.

Cheers,

Archontis

Archontis L. Pantsios, Ph.D.
Assistant Academic Dean and Associate Professor
The American College of Thessaloniki
Thessaloniki, Greece
Phone: +30 31 398228