Carl Barks

Luis Felipe luisfelipepires at uol.com.br
Sun Nov 19 05:03:57 CET 2000

Dear Joakim,      I'm from Brazil and I read your message in dcml and was very proud to learn that the Queen of Sweden was "scared " by the secret of the Old Castle !  I would like to share with you that as your Queen was born ( or grown up ?)  in Brazil till the age of around 15 years,as you must know,  much probably she read those Carl Barks'stories and was scared in Brazil, as well as I was fallen in love with those stories since my 5 years of age ! ( now I'm 46 ). As you can see, the duck stories and the masterpieces of Barks are very famous in Brazil, as much that me and your Queen were delighted (and scared!) by them !    Greetings from Brazil ,       luisfelipepires at uol.com.br