Branca on the Mouse ?

François Willot willot.francois at ec-lille.fr
Fri Nov 24 00:32:27 CET 2000

>From: Fluks, H.W. <H.W.Fluks at kpn.com>
>Gougassian Michaël:
> It looks like it was drawn by Daniel Branca. (I checked the references for
> this story -D 99168- but it doesn't look like it's INDUCKSed yet).
>
>It is in Inducks. It's drawn by Xavi (Xavier Vives). See
>http://stp.ling.uu.se/cgi-bin/starback/dcml/story?D+99168
>
>You probably used the French COA search page:
>http://www2.ec-lille.fr/willot/coa/cgi-bin/

Amazing! I was going to ask Michael how he did his search to see what went
wrong, but now I know that *I* am the guilty one.
Indeed the COA search page (the link above) above is not updated every day
but once in a while by me.

The art style in the "Quiz chaud" D 99168 story is BTW not as good as Branca
(IMO) but looks a bit like some Carvana (the Goofy gags) or Rodriques
stories.

  Francois