New Bin's Rooms! (Part 1)

Apostolis Trikourakis komix43 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 26 02:24:28 CET 2000

Don Rosa:

-Land Beneath the Ground (US 13): A worry room (Page 1, panel 2)

-Secret of Hondorica (DD 98): Scrooge have a giant world map in his office
(Page 1, panels 1,2 and 3)

-The Phantom of Notre Duck (US 184): There is a room before the Vault. Maybe
it's miss Quackfaster's or Scrooge's office (Page 1, panel 1). Also, there
are more rooms on page 2, panel 3.

-So Far and No Safari (US 61): As Daniel van Eijmeren said, there is a big
stair and 2 doors on page 3, panel 1

-The Many Faces of Magica De Spell (US 48): There is a small safe for
Scrooge's First Dime (page 2, panel 5). Also, we can see that Scrooge has a
small room with a rocket for an emergency escape! (page 10, panel 7)

-The Paul Banyan Machine (US 28): A new room! There is a laboratory on page
6, panel 8!

-How Green was my Lettuce (US 51): There is a small window next to Scrooge's
garden (page 2, panel 2 - so, there is a ground floor too) and a room full
of pigeon in the roof (page 9, panel 4 - I'm re-mention that)

-Adventure in Tralla La (US 6): There is a room for Scrooge's correspondence
(page 1, panel 1)

That's what I found in a short search I done.
Best Wishes

Apostolis Trikourakis, Athens
E-mail: komix43 at hotmail.com & komix at compulink.gr
Web Site: http://www.geocities.com/komixgreekpage