Money Bin

Agridiotis agridiot at spidernet.net
Tue Nov 28 08:50:16 CET 2000

From: Blasco Pisapia

> We all know that what Scrooge stores in his Bin is not mere money,
> but memories.
> What if he had designed in there sort of a scenography, portraying
> the places he loved best, such as The Blackjack Ballroom, McDuck
> Castle, and so on.

Yes good idea. But also that is also with trophey room. When he see golden
fleecing he thinks golden fleecing and so on... But with some stories he
can.

I have also a question
The Goose egg, deed and hairs of Goldie in the story "His Magesty McDuck" we
see them in a box. But in other stories the Goose egg we see it in the
trophey room without a box. Maybe this story is before others. But what
happened with the hairs and the deed?
Best Wishes!