Digest #333

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Tue Nov 28 15:36:27 CET 2000

> From: =?iso-8859-1?q?Vic=20Pratt?=
> There's plenty of unnecessary, dull complication in
> superhero comics...one of the reasons why I like
> Barks' ducks is because he didn't worry about stuff
> like that.
>
> VIC

Then please be sure *not* to look at my Money Bin plans when they are
published all over everywhere. I don't want to make anyone unhappy. And
there are so MANY more stories in these comics than my paltry
contributions, there's no earthly reason why anyone has to read my few
stories if they don't want to. I can be so easily ignored while I have my
gay little time.