Bark's Comic Journal Magazine

UNDBKB@aol.com UNDBKB at aol.com
Tue Nov 28 21:27:53 CET 2000

In a message dated 11/28/2000 9:28:16 AM Central Standard Time,
dcml-request at stp.ling.uu.se writes:

> I'm getting the impression that hardly anyone is finding that COMICS
>  JOURNAL from last month with the Barks tribute. Too bad -- I thought TCJs
>  were easier to locate -- it's the best English-language comic-art magazine

I have located some extra copies of this magazine.
It is fabulous!
The cover price is $5.95.
Shipping in the U.S. is $2.05 $8 total
Overseas $4.05 $10 total.
I will send no more than one copy per person.
and I only have a few extras to send to  those who want to e-mail me, and
either send payment or e-mail me with credit card info.
Barry Branvold
UNDBKB at aol.com