Horace Horsecollar

sdebeer@talk21.com sdebeer at talk21.com
Mon Oct 2 20:34:29 CEST 2000

Am I the only person who is interested in the Horace Horsecollar & Clarabelle Cow Characters? I seem  to be  in a minority of one in this!

The DCML & Hoozoo pages have good descriptions but there do not seem to be any web pages  which reproduce stories about these characters or which give them a particular focus. The Disney Company sem to have given up on these characters.

I have looked at http://members.forez.com/livia/ which is an excellant site but I would particularly like to see Clarabelle's boarding house which haven't been able to find on the web or reproduced in hard copy. I live in the UK where there seems to be a limited interest in Disney comics anyway. Any ideas?