Walter Carzon

Santiago Garcia Banhos sgarcia at uf-isf.es
Wed Oct 4 12:54:06 CEST 2000

Please allow me to translate to English our new member Walter Carzon's
introducing posting (I'm sure he won't mind if I dare to):

My name is Walter Carzon, I'm a comics drawer for Waner Bross and Disney.
My country is Argentina, and I got to this site just by chance, and I
noticed there was a list with Disney drawers including my own name! So,
I'd wish to thank you and offer you, if you want, to send you some info
about my work and even some images of my drawings.

I made for Disney The Little Mermaid, Duck Tales, TaleSpin and Disney
Afternoon stories. And for Activity Books I drawed characters from Beauty
and the Beast, Tarzan and Toy Story 2, amongst others.

Anything you should want from me, please don't hesitate to email me.
And once again, I beg your pardon not to write in English.

A great embrace, and thank you.

Walter Carzon
Artist

I think we should welcome this new member, and thank him for his kind
offering. Bienvenido a la lista, Walter, y gracias por tu amable
ofreciemiento.

Maybe Argentinean Member Fabio Blanco should get in touch with him
for further contacts...

Santiago.