Don Rosa's non-Disney comics

Arttu Salminen arttu_salminen at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 4 19:09:28 CEST 2000

Hi!
I don't know if I should ask this question, because it's not about Disney
comics, but I'm still going to ask it, because it's about Disney
comics-creator's non-Disney comics, and because I really want to know it:

Don Rosa himself told me in a internet chat in www.akuankka.fi, that he's
non-Disney comics, Pertwillaby Papers and Captain Kentucky, are going to
be published by some Danish publisher. Their going to publish them in two
books wich will be sold in one. The books are in english.
Does enyone know when are the book going to be published (or are they
already published?) and where can I buy/order them from?