R: About I TL 2341-1: did crime win?

Fabio Rossi fabio5.rossi at telecomitalia.it
Fri Oct 13 12:35:39 CEST 2000

uh?

oh! yes!
the Cavazzano/Mezzavilla story appeared in Italy is a good story, strange, but good.

Excuse me for a bad explanation, but I referred my disappoint to new Mickey Mouse italian pubblication (MM);
in this case Mickey live in Anderville and the story is "noir" and more realistic,
bah! this pubblication (MM) is poor and the crime WIN.