Ducks on the net

Joakim Gunnarsson kalas.puff at falkenberg.mail.telia.com
Mon Oct 16 16:56:09 CEST 2000

Anders Christian Sivebaek wrote:
> Also we scanned this year the story Attaaaaaack, and
> put it online.

That story will be published in Scandinavia in one of the last issues of the weeklies this year.
Having full stories on-line prior its publication is nothing Disney or the publishers like... *and* it's a violation of copyright laws of course.

I can *understand* why people put  "banned" stories, rare artwork and sketches etc.on-line (Even if it's a copyright crime) because they are really hard to find even for the hardcore collector/fan... but with new stories???

I see no point in it!
You just have to wait for it (Like in the old pre-internet days) or go hunt for a foreign copy of the book.

/Joakim Gunnarsson,
  Malmo, Sweden