Komix # 149

Apostolis Trikourakis komix43 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 27 13:49:59 CEST 2000

Dear DCML members

Here's the contents of the new Komix issue (# 149):

Cover by Carl Barks (Voodoo Hoodoo) - You can find a scan at
http://www.geocities.com/komixgreekpage/englishlatestissue.htm
2 pages with letters from Komix readers
2 pages article tittled "Last Goodbye to Carl Barks" subtittled "Famous and
non-famous from all over the world are saying Goodbye to the great artist"
Voodoo Hoodoo, by Carl Barks
2 pages article tittled "Black Humor in the Black Continent"
5 pages article tittled "A wonderful World" subtittled "Duck's Universe:
from Duckburg to the eternity"
1 pages article tittled "Back to the roots"
A Useful Book, by Per Erick Headman and Cesar Ferioli
2 pages article tittled "Mickey Mouse's creators"
Agente Cambadilegno: il Caso e Tuol, by Tito Faratsi and Fabio Tseloni - I
don't know the english tittle of the story. Please forgive me :-)

As usual, I can buy copies for you :-) You know my e-mail address...
Next issue will publish the Don Rosa's story "the Shrinking Tightwad"
Best Wishes

Apostolis Trikourakis, Athens
E-mail: komix43 at hotmail.com & komix at compulink.gr
Web Site: http://www.geocities.com/komixgreekpage