Fabio Rossi: Brazilian stories

Arthur Faria Jr. arthurfaria at projesom.com.br
Tue Sep 5 00:12:50 CEST 2000

    Fabio Rossi wrote:

>I'm italian Disney fan.
>Congratulations for this story (...)
>are you a brazilians Disney writer (professional)?

Thanks, Fabio. Yes, I am a Disney writer (or I used
to be, since Brazilian local production is quite
"unstable" nowadays -- they no longer want new scripts
since last July. Perhaps next year...)

I wrote B 840150 "A Very Lone Ranger" ("Um cavaleiro
muito solitário" in the original) in October 1984. It's
of course a spoof of "The Lone Ranger", because I like very
much to make parodies -- before I start writing Disney, I
used to make a lot of comic stories (just for fun, not
professionally, not Disney) which were parodies of movies,
TV series, super heroes and so on...

>For other story, this is a censured story in Italy and was published =
>only once.
>Italian artist have added a balloon that indicated:"dream story", not =
>real.

Do you mean the "cloudy" lines surrounding each page, except
page 1 and 30? They are in the original Portuguese, too
(first edition, 1987) as you can see in the scans...
BTW, at: http://www.projesom.com.br/afaria/b_fethry
This story was published in a five-issue series "Série
Ouro Disney", with only "dream" stories. The others
stories featured José Carioca as a rich executive,
Goofy as a Hollywood star, Madam Mim dating The Phantom
Blot, and Fethry Duck as Duckburg's Mayor (I'm willing
to put this one on the Web in the future...)

    Tchau,
    -- Arthur.