Anders: Dutch Rosas, Harry

Duco Feenstra dfeenstra at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 6 08:58:59 CEST 2001

Harry wrote:

> So "your kind of fan" thinks *everything* Rosa does
> is wonderful? I wouldn't
> even say that about the work of Barks! I'm not a
> blind admirer of a person's
> work.
> I guess this makes us different "kinds of fan"...

Huh?? Where did AC say "everything Rosa does is
wonderful"??? He just wouldn't say he found any cover
'horrid'. Neither would I. I guess we both are the
'kind of fan' who know more than just that one word
'horrid' to describe our likes and dislikes. Come on,
Harry....I'm sure you're also capable to find more
than one word too to critisize.

Duco