A new creator to the list of...creators on DCML!

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Sun Apr 15 17:06:29 CEST 2001

Hello to al! Good Easter day!
 Few time to write around here, and few things to say, unfortunatelly!!!

Olaf Solstrand sad:
"My question here is; WHAT WAS THE NAME OF THE SONG, AND WHAT WAS THE GIVEN
LINE FROM THE LYRICS? I wonder 'bout this because I have only read the story
in Norwegian, and now I'm working with a story which will use this song
again (yes, I wanna be a Disney story teller like my heroes Carl Barks and
Don Rosa, and I'm PROUD of it)... so it could be a good idea if I knew the
lyrics first!"

It''s great to listen this Olaf! Unfortunatelly I think I've never read this
Barks's historie before, and if I had read, it was in portugues, and it
didn't help in any way...! Can you say us more about your new(?)profession?
You are working for what Disney publisher? I suppose is Egmont, right? Is
that your first Disney historie?

Thanks,
Fernando!
(It's the second time I try to send this message! I suposse I will be luck
this time...!)